Universal Duty Valves by Meyer
- Designed for economical and reliable material metering and airlock service
- Works beneath dust collectors and cyclone separators
- Available with square or round flanges
- For temperatures below 350°F and pressure differentials less than 7 PSI
- rugged castings and larger shaft diameters
The UDV Universal Duty Valve is designed for economical and reliable material metering and airlock service.
Ideal for pollution control applications in wood, grain, food, textile, paper, tobacco, rubber, and paint industries, the UDV valve works beneath dust collectors and cyclone separators where temperatures do not exceed 350°F and pressure differentials are less than 7 PSI.
Typical applications include Dust Collection, Metering, Cyclone, Low Pressure, Separator, Conveying Systems.
- Available in five sizes from 6 through 14
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
8 Vane open end rotor
- Full flow throat design permits maximum flow to rotor pocket
- Oversize shaft diameters reduce deflection for maximum torque
- Rugged cast iron construction or stainless steel provides maximum structural stability
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- Application specific options including speed switches, motors, drives and accessories
- Externally Replaceable packing with split compression design