ROUND FLANGE Rotary Valves BY ACS VALVES
For long-term savings, ACS designed this valve to reduce total lifecycle maintenance requirements. The MD Series housings are cast in North America and CNC-machined to precise tolerances, eliminating axial shaft movement, seal leakage, and shortened bearing life.
What to do if your valve becomes uncompliant
(Because it will)
Explore in 3D Gallery
- Available in 7 heights, from 7 3/8″H to 23 1/2″H; and 7 flange diameters from 4″ to 16″.
- Valve housing cast in North America; ensures superior strength and solidification of housing’s metallurgy.
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Outboard bearing design protects bearings in high-temperature and high-PSIG applications; removes bearings from direct path of damaging contaminants.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG; with super-duty series up to 22 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 750°F.
- Cast iron housing.
- 8-vane rotor with beveled tips and sides.
- 304 or 316 cast stainless steel valve housing.
- RotorRail™ feature provides tool-less access to rotor and internal surfaces; speeds cleaning and inspection; ensures fast, accurate rotor and endplate re-alignment.
- No. 4 finish on internal product contact surfaces of housing, and all rotor surfaces.
- Interior coatings: hard chrome, tungsten, nickel, and epoxy.
- Rotor types: closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, adjustable-tip, and Teflon®-coated.
- Adjustable rotor tip types: EPDM rubber, polyurethane, hardened steel, stainless steel, and bronze.
- Shaft seal types: ACST-4™ glandless Teflon® shaft seal, and packing gland.
- Valve housing vent ports.
- Shaft seal and rotor pocket air purge.
- 6-vane, 10-vane, or 12-vane rotor.
- Custom drive packages.
- Application-specific accessories: blow-through adapter, shear plate deflector, surge hopper, motion speed switch assembly.