FLEXIBLE SCREW CONVEYORS BY HAPMAN
FOR DRY BULK SOLIDS & INGREDIENTS
- Batch, intermittent and continuous conveying
- Move bulk material horizontally or vertically
- A single moving part means minimal maintenance
Standard Helix Flexible Screw Conveyors 3”, 4” and 5” diameter sizes can be selected, ordered, and shipped in 48 hours or less.
Flexible screw conveyors have been used in the dry processing industry for decades.
The Hapman Helix a good conveying option when your application requires:
- Low cost
- Low maintenance
- Capacity ranging from 15 ft3/hr to 1800 ft3/hr
- Gentle product handling
- Easy cleanability
- Total containment
- Dust-free operation
- Constant remixing
- Engineered for batch, intermittent and continuous conveying of bulk materials. Flexible screw conveyors are an economical solution for conveying powders, crystals, pellets, friable material, flakes, granules and much more.
- Convey horizontally or vertically with a flexible outer tubing and auger that allow for easy maneuvering into elevated hoppers and bending around obstacles.
- Fewer components minimize maintenance. The simple operation of a helicoid screw rotating inside a fixed tube keeps costs low, reliability high.
- Rugged construction. Though not recommended, the Helix’s standard stainless steel construction can stand up to a continuous flow of abrasive materials (carbon steel and polyethylene models are also available).
- Convey materials over distances up to 80 ft (24.4 m) and discharge heights up to 40 ft (12.2 m). An optional mobile base provides a discharge height of 12 ft (3.66 m).
- Easy to clean. Flexible screw conveyors can be disassembled in 5 minutes for thorough washdowns.
48 HOUR QUICK-SHIP
You will be able to have your 300 or 400 Helix shipped within 48 hours, and installed and operating in your process quicker than you ever thought possible.
The standard components of the Helix conveyors are all approved for food application. The Helix is also the only Flexible Screw Conveyor that has been issues the Equipment Acceptance Certificate for use in Dairy Grading facilities.
The standard Helix is easy to disconnect and clean. For applications where complete cleaning is required, use the Hi/Lo Helix which will raise and lower with a pushbutton, making change out and cleaning a breeze and saving you a lot of time and money.
- Flexible screw conveyors economically convey bulk powders and solids up to 25 cfm (.708cmm)
- Exclusive T-handle couplings allow conveyor to be disassembled in minutes for cleaning and maintenance
- Quick Release options (Inlet Clamp, Agitator Design with Air Purge Seal, Discharge T Handle and Drive Box) allow for easy cleaning and product changeover
- Fits under low ceilings