CV Technology is an active committee member of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standards for combustible dusts. These committees include:
- NFPA 67 Guide on Explosion Protection for Gaseous Mixtures in Pipe Systems.
- NFPA 68 Standard on Explosion Protection by Deflagration Venting.
- NFPA 69 Standard on Explosion Prevention Systems.
- NFPA 91 Standard for Exhaust Systems for Air Conveying of Vapors, Gases, Mists, and Noncombustible Particulate Solids.
- NFPA 652 Standard on Combustible Dust Fundamentals.
- NFPA 654 Standard for the Prevention of Fire and Dust Explosions from the Manufacturing, Processing, and Handling of Combustible Particulate Solids.
- NFPA 655 Standard for Prevention of Sulfur Fires and Explosions.
Our safety designs and solutions incorporate the applicable standards and guide lines.
All manufacturing at CV Technology is done to the highest quality. Our products are third party independent tested and listed by either ATEX or FM Approvals. CV Technology is an ISO 9001 certified company.
By minimizing the amount of risk in environments that are susceptible to ignite a dust explosion or fire and implementing the right equipment in the right places, CV Technology provides piece of mind to your company’s employees and business process.