THE PELLBOW® BY PELLETRON
SPECIAL PIPE BEND
Reduce unwanted fines, eliminate the formation of streamers and reduces wear to perform above and beyond the typical long or short radius elbow or blind tee with the Pellbow®.
A special pipe bend for gentle conveying of dry bulk materials, using the Pellbow® avoids problems caused by friction in traditional elbows.
THE WORKING PRINCIPLE
The Pellbow® Resists Wear – Naturally. In traditional long radius elbow installations, the conveyed product drags along the outside elbow wall at a high velocity. Heat and friction create streamers and dust and wear through the elbow. By design, material flowing through the Pellbow® accumulates in the pocket or “impact zone” and moves gently upward and then out of the Pellbow®. Incoming material is deflected at 90 degrees with minimum resistance and no damage from impact.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Call us at (281) 350-0550
or email us at email@example.com
- All sizes are available in aluminum and stainless steel and selected sizes in cast ductile iron
- Abrasive resistant alloy versions and coatings are available upon request for heavy duty applications
- Flanges are available in ANSI, DIN and JIS upon request
- Stub end version for compression coupling connection is available for tube and pipe
- Loose flanges available in aluminum and stainless steel
- Special designs and fittings are available upon request
- Compact and easy to install
- 100% self-cleaning
- Reduced noise level
- Minimized pressure drop
- Various fittings and metals to address a wide range of requirements
- No rotation – no friction