Rotary Sifters (Rotary Sieves) BY Prater
high-capacity scalping and sifting for both large and small process applications
Prater Rotary sifters, rotary sieves, and rotary screens with more throughput capacity per screen area than other screening equipment on the market.
designed for long maintenance-free life.
Ideal for the sifting, scalping and classifying of a wide variety of particles and products, including granulated or agglomerated materials, the Prater Rotary Sifter, or Rota-Sieve®, is designed for sieving operations in which bulk raw materials, blends, and finished products need scalping or sifting to remove foreign materials or particles such as plastics, strings, or insects.
Prater units are easy to maintain, and the self-cleaning screen fabric ensures that the Rota-Sieve® can separate to 200-mesh size without the need for anti-blinding mechanisms.
Prater Centrifugal (Rotary) Sifters
The combination of high centrifugal force and blade spreading action reduces binding problems, even when handling materials that tend to flake or agglomerate due to fat or moisture content.
- Standard stainless steel body and hoppers with numerous internal construction options
- Greater capacity relative to the size of the screen, providing more output using a smaller footprint than competitors
- Three bearings for improved rotor support and minimal wear to shaft seals
- Fully adjustable multi-paddle rotor for customized screening capability
- Rapid-removal of rotor specially designed for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Easily-inspected screens, either in place or when removed
- Easy access to all internal working parts
- Low-noise, dust-tight, vibration-free operation without the need for external guarding
- Optional patented Rota-Trap® for pre-screening large-sized foreign materials
- Optional quick-clean designs with tool-free removal of internal parts
- Optional sanitary finishes and construction for specialty applications
- Options for compliance with USDA, FDA, BISSC, 3-A, and other U.S. and European regulators