Model 301 BY ACRISON
Continuous Blenders with Single Helicoidal Blending Auger
The Model 301 utilizes a specially designed single helicoidal mixing auger for blending granular, pelletized and certain amorphous dry solid materials on a continuous basis. In operation, the rotating blending auger, housed in a trough or tube, conveys and tumbles the material with a portion of the blending auger also configured to produce a partial bi-directional flow pattern, resulting in a highly effective and efficient mixing action.
- Single Helicoidal Auger – features a specially designed helical blending auger for the thorough and uniform mixing of two or more dry solid ingredients.
- Flexible design – length of blender can be adjusted to satisfy the layout requirements of a particular application in conjunction with Acrison feeders
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term durability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Range of Model Sizes – throughput rates ranging from 6 to 5100 cubic feet per hour
- All contact parts, including the blender’s drive shaft and seal components, are 304 stainless steel
- Powered by a constant speed, heavy-duty, totally enclosed AC gearmotor
- Various materials of construction
- Sanitary construction to comply with USDA and FDA codes and requirements
- High temperature and pressure construction
- Partial quick-disconnect construction for ease-of-cleanout
- Available with Acrison Volumetric and/or Gravimetric Feeders to form a complete metering/blending system, including integral supporting structures