'Weight-Loss-Differential' Weigh Feeders by Acrison
Model 403 Series
Model 403 Weighing Systems are technologically advanced lever mechanisms (scales) utilizing Acrison designed and manufactured stainless steel flexures for all pivotal connections. Frictionless in operation, these performance-proven weighing systems are extremely stable, exceptionally rugged, and counter-balanced so that only the net weight of material in the metering mechanisms (and in their supply hoppers or tanks) is weighed. Acrison’s various controllers and control systems encompass the latest technologies and algorithms to ensure optimum levels of performance.
- Metering Accuracy - is typically +/- 0.25 to 1% or better (error) at two sigma based on a given number of consecutive one minute weighments.
- Versatile - over 60 distinct model sizes with 16 different size/type metering/hoppering mechanisms that provide the unrivaled ability to effectively handle the widest possible variety of dry solid material.
- Unique Ratiometric Digital Weight Resolver - is extremely precise, calibration and adjustment-free, and cannot be damaged by any amount of shock or overload the weighing system may experience.
- Weighing Mechanism - extremely stable, ruggedly constructed, and permanently calibrated; longevity is unsurpassed.
- Dust-Tight Construction - provides total product confinement from inlet to outlet.
- All Steel Construction - provides long-term durablitity with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Weighing System:
- Technologically advanced, state-of-the-art lever network utilizing Acrison designed and manufactured heavy-duty stainless steel flexures for all pivotal connections
- Acrison Flexures provide optimum structural rigidity of the lever network, frictionless operation and ensure permanence of the weighing system’s accuracy and calibration
- Ratiometric Weight Resolver System:
- Linear to within 0.01%; repeatable to 0.005%; possesses long term stability of 0.005% (10,000 hours), and carries a 40,000 hour MTBF
- FM (Factory Mutual) Approved and Listed for operation in hazardous environments
- Output Capacities: Ranges from several pounds upwards to 200,000 pounds per hour (based on a product weighing 40 pounds per cubic foot)
- Feed Range: 100:1 from the maximum designed output capacity of the specific model or size feeder
- Ambient Temp. Operating Range: -10 to 150°F
- Electrical Power Requirements: Either 115/1/60 or 230/1/60 depending upon the feeder model and/or size; motors are totally enclosed
- Sanitary construction to comply with FDA and USDA codes and requirements
- High temperature construction
- Quick disassembly construction
- Hazardous area electrical construction