Non Ferrous Separators by Eriez
Eriez’ Stainless Steel Separator extracts stainless steel and weakly magnetic metals from materials sized 2" or smaller.
In addition to being a valuable commodity, stainless steel can escape upstream separation and cause damage to wire chopping and processing equipment. Typically, stainless steel has been recovered using expensive sensor sorting technology. Using an Eriez SS Separator, stainless can now be effectively recovered much more economically.
The SS Separator is positioned as a magnetic head pulley on conveyor belts up to 60 inches wide. It produces an extremely high surface gauss easily attracting and holding work-hardened stainless steel and other weakly magnetic material.
- Powerful 6-inch Rare Earth Roll Magnet
- High-strength Kevlar belt
- Heavy-duty frame structure
- Complete variable speed controls
- Adjustable splitter control
Sizes (widths) Offered:
- 20" (.5 M)
- 40" (1 M)
- 60" (1.5 M)
Optional equipment is available with the Stainless Steel Separator system, including:
- Magnetic Drum-In-Housing installed upstream of the Stainless Steel Separator for ferrous recovery
- Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder to provide even distribution of material across the width of the conveyor.
GARDEN PROCESSES 8,000 TONS OF SCRAP EACH MONTH WITH ERIEZ
Click here to watch the video or read the case study to learn more about how Eriez state-of-the-art recycling equipment now enable Garden Street to process more than 8,000 tons of scrap each month