Gravity Divert Valve by HaF Equipment
Tool-free and easy to disassemble divert valve features a non-composite all stainless steel divert blade. Close tolerance with closed ends on blade keeps powder flowing though the valve and not out of it.
Tool free disassembly: End plates comes off to expose valve internals.
Sizes to match your chute size: Compact size with full size capabilities.
- Materials of construction
- Center of off set blade pivots
- Custom orientations
Food grade/ USDA-3A dairy/ Chemicals/ Plastics/ Nutraceuticals
- Tool free take apart
- End cap removes easily
- Internal blade is removed without tools
- Available in Vee or Kay configurations
- Compact pneumatic actuator
- Size range suitable for 4″ dia to 12″ dia chute sizes
- Fabricated body
- All access from one side
- TIG Welded-robust 10 ga shell
- Modular constructions suitable for different configurations
- Outboard mounted bearings with air purge seals
- End plates on divert blade-no rubber seals (that can fall off)
- Models for Food Grade/ USDA/ Chemicals/ Plastics/ Nutraceuticals