THE MOOVINATOR BY HAF EQUIPMENT
vacuum filter receiver
The Moovinator is a vacuum filter receiver used when pneumatically conveying powders. It is often used in vacuum systems when a vacuum blower or regen blower is pulling powders from one point to another.
- Horizontal Load Moovinator is great for low head height applications.
- Top loaded tool free Moovinator is great for fast change overs and sanitation requirements.
- The Moovinator has been used with materials as fine as carbon, materials as sticky as sugar, materials as oily as cinnamon, and materials as abrasive as pet coke.
- From general industrial to food to dairy to plastics, the Moovinator as been used in many industries.
What is so great about it?
- The Moovinator is designed with a higher than normal air to cloth ratio, which in turn provides a smaller unit than traditional vacuum receivers.
- Designed as tool free quick take apart so that operators and maintenance personnel can easily clean the equipment.
- Customers can pick the horizontal side load unit or the top load unit depending on the application.
- Sliding hinge or fixed hinge provides tool free entry to product zone.
- The horizontal load unit can fit in tight conditions, meaning low head height applications.
- Price competitive, durable, and highly efficient, the Moovinator is available in carbon steel painted, 304SS, and 316SS, is a size to match your process rates.
GET A QUOTE
Call us at (281) 350-0550
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What other equipment do I need with it?
We handle powders from silos, bulk bags, bag dump station, screeners, mills, etc. – Wherever the material is coming from, we can pick it up and pneumatically convey it to the Moovinator.
If the material is not abrasive or not fragile, then an airlock, pick up shoe, and a blower is used to either push or pull the material to the Moovinator.
If the material is abrasive or fragile, we would dense phase vacuum convey the material with the Moovinator and a blower. If you would like to learn more, please get in touch to discuss your application.