Hapman Bag Filling Machines
Streamline your operations
- Hapman’s bulk bag filling machines handle various bag sizes up to 4,000 lbs (1,814 kg).
- Engineered, dust-tight bladder filling mechanism on both the NT Series and Heavy-Duty Series bag filling machines for maximum dust control.
- Cantilevered, heavy-gauge steel tubing frame with adjustable or fixed height for unrestricted bag access from three sides.
- Forklift pockets for easy movement.
The NT Series offers sturdy arms for looped bag handles that can be easily hung, while the bag filling machines in our Heavy-Duty Series are designed with sliding hooks for quick loading of empty bags and safe unloading of full bags. Both models come with Hapman’s exclusive inflatable bladder design for a dust-tight seal during the bulk bag filling process.
- Bulk bag filling systems are fed either directly from equipment or from a feed conveyor.
- The empty bag is placed on the secure arms (NT Series) or on the lift hooks (Heavy-Duty Series) of the bag filling machines.
- The bag spout is placed over the bladder.
- The filling button is activated to begin the filling of the bladder.
- Once the bag is securely in place, material can begin to flow into the bag.
- When the bag is full, the release button is pressed, allowing the bladder to deflate.
- The filled bag can then be removed from the filling station.
- Redesigned quick-release safety hooks offer a single switch lever to quickly and safety release a filled bag.
- Tote or drum filling adapter for accurate FIBC filling.
- Vibration table fills bags more completely (see video below).
- Load cells deliver precise bulk bag filling results (see image below).
- Roller conveyor increases productivity for continuous applications.
- Bag pre-inflator and deaerator maximizes bag capacity and improves filled bag stackability.
- Motorized height adjustment safeguards operators (see image below).
- Traversing and quick-releasing rear hook assemblies increase operator safety (see video below).
- Hang weighing system fills bags more precisely and requires no recalibration when moved to different locations (see image below).
- Batch weigh control systems available.
- Stainless steel or carbon steel.