Hapman Bulk Bag Unloaders
Bulk Bag Discharge & Dust Control
Quick & efficient solution.Hapman bulk bag unloaders (or bulk bag dischargers) are engineered to safely and effectively unload large bags, commonly known as Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC). The structural framework is designed for your specific application.
Each bulk bag unloader is equipped with the features you need to maximize your bag handling process – from a cantilevered I-beam to an electric hoist and trolley for loading and unloading of bulk bags without the use of a forklift. Other bulk bag unloader designs include frames for forklift loading, and low-profile units for use in low ceiling areas where lack of overhead room would impede the full extension of the forklift.
Also available are bulk bag unloader half-frames that can be used with existing hoist and monorail systems, a loss-in-weight option for uninterrupted feeding directly from bulk bags in batching operations, and other engineered designs for specialized requirements.
- Long-lasting robust frame designed for your specific bag size and application.
- Custom-designed frame fits tight spaces when you need to work around or straddle another piece of equipment or obstruction, or have restricted headroom.
- Integral bag dump station for manually dumping smaller bags/minor ingredients.
- Pneumatic bag and side puncher bag agitation
- Pinch valve for retying bags
- Untie boxes designed for your particular application
- Integral dust handling (see images below)
- Manual iris valves (see images below)
- Choose a hoist and trolley style or forklift style frame, which offers adjustable heights, to suit your application.
- Hoists are available for a variety of electrical classifications, as well as chain or wire rope configurations.
- Pneumatic bag agitator improves the flow of compacted or difficult-to-dispense materials.
- Pneumatically activated pinch valve allows the operator to retie bags when necessary.
- Pan utilizing rubber vibration dampers and an ATEX-rated electric vibrator improves material discharge.
- Batch weigh systems for loss-in weight allow batching operations that are accurate to one pound or less.
- Self-contained dust control collection system maximizes dust protection and minimizes lost product. These units require half the space and cost less than stand-alone units.
- Create a dust-tight spout-to-hopper connection with optional Flex-Connect™ flexible spout connector.
materials moved. What are your