STICK packaging BY VIKING MASEK
Stick packs can quickly and reliably package liquids, coffee, and powders. With available changeover kits, multiple stick sizes can be easily packaged on a single stick pack machine.
Viking Masek offers stick pack machinery for all levels of production demand, from our entry level 2-lane stick pack machine all the way up to a 20 lane ST1200 machine, able to package up to 1,600 stick packs per minute
- Package anything from liquids, coffee, powders, to legal cannabis products
- Available options like tear notches, various seal patterns and shapes, static elimination, embossing, and more
- Available with IQ/OQ construction for pharmaceutical packaging
- Packages quickly and reliably
- Using state-of-the-art technology, package up to 20 lanes simultaneously with Stick Pack ST1200
- Versatile stickpack machines can accommodate from 2 to 14 lanes to form different shapes of stickpack pouches
- Available also, fully automated cartoning solutions
Stick Pack ST400
Versatile 2 to 10 lane stickpack machine, ideal for liquids, gels, coffee, drink mixes, as well as cannabis. Stick pack machines can accommodate different bag shapes including pour spouts, tear notches and easy-open options. Semi or fully automated cartoning solutions are also available for individual or bulk cartoning.
Stick Pack ST600
New servo-driven, versatile 2 to 14 lane stickpack machine, available with powder and liquid fillers and produce stickpacks up to 60mm wide by up to 200mm long. The Viking Masek stickpack machines are perfect for liquids, gels, coffee, drink mixes, and cannabis, capable of speeds up to 80 CPM and can accommodate different bag shapes.
Stick Pack ST800
These stickpack machines can accommodate from 2 to 20 lanes to form different shapes of stickpack pouches. IQ/OQ compliant, the multilane ST800 stick pack machine is an ideal solution for packaging large runs of liquid or powdered pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, and cannabis/CBD products.
Stick Pack ST1200
This Large Capacity Stick Pack Machine can package up to 20 lanes simultaneously. With speeds up to 80 CPM, this machine is designed to pack powders; dense, fine, loose and particulate materials, as well as liquids and gels, into stickpack bags to accommodate different bag shapes including pour spouts, tear notches and easy-open systems.
Stick Pack Machines in action: video playlist
Watch these high-performance stick pack machine using state-of-the-art technology, able to package up to 1,600 stick packs per minute! From the entry level 2-lane stick pack machine all the way up to a 20 lane ST1200 machine, Viking Masek’s stick pack machines can quickly and reliably package it all.