Xtreme Metal Detectors 2-Day Quick Ship
Eriez proudly introduces the new line of Xtreme® Metal Detectors, ready to ship in 2 days! This revolutionary metal detector is made in the USA and offers enhanced features, improved sensitivity, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability.
- Place your order and your metal detector will ship in two days.
- Eriez stocks 19 models to meet most process and packaging needs.
Program includes Sensing Heads, Sensing Heads with Conveyors, Vertical Free-Fall Systems, and Horizontal Liquid Line Systems.
Contact us for available sizes.
- Huge 7-inch easy-to-use touch screen interface
- Multiple pre-programmed languages
- Remote access capability
- Easy set-up and reporting, with USB and interface ports
- Stainless Steel Construction/Washdown
- Tool-less disassembly
- Compact Footprint
- Information & Alarm Tower: Bright, clear LED beacons and adjustable horn provide multiple levels of visual and audible alerts based on the user-defined settings.
- High-Pressure Wash Down Guard: The Xtreme MD Tunnel version comes with a durable, scratch resistant Plexiglas shield that is secured in position prior to wash down.
- Multi-Frequency Technology: At the heart of the new Xtreme Metal Detector is an “industry best” multi-frequency machine able to detect the smallest contaminants regardless of the inspected product’s characteristics.
- State-of-the-Art Software: The “all new” Xtreme® Metal Detector Software provides automatic product setup with self-checking capabilities and calibration verification for simple start-up and operation. All functions, settings and logs are stored and easily accessed by the operator, supervisors or the
- Single Point Electronics: Electronics are housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure with a single start/stop switch for both the metal detector and conveyor.
- Stainless Steel Sanitary Construction: Even the base model of the metal detector is Xtreme. Series 304 stainless steel robust housing with a sanitary-welded control box provides an xtreme-ly durable aperture head.
In addition to its rugged construction, the Xtreme Metal Detector offers easy-to-use set up, operation and reporting, all from a large well-designed graphical interface.
Set-up and Operation
While the Xtreme Metal Detector ships with factory pre-set setting for your products (based on actual testing and provided application data), adding new products or changing parameters is simple. The following are a few standard features:
- Four password protected levels of access
- Auto set-up and product learning
- Easily change product boundaries/rejection
- One touch log reporting
- Eight fields of data recorded on a large flash drive
- Multiple communication ports – USB and Ethernet
- Log/tracks/rejects, on/offs, faults, warnings, product and setting changes, operator changes and much more!