Xtreme Metal Detectors by Eriez
The Xtreme Vertical Fill Seal (VFS) units are designed to mount into space-restricted areas below Vertical Form and Fill machines.
- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Remotely housed electronics
- 4” through dimension
- Xtreme Pharmaceutical Metal Detectors designed for the detection and removal of minute pieces of ferrous, nonferrous and stainless steel contaminants.
- Xtreme Rectangular Aperture Metal Detectors for food, dairy, pharmaceutical, chemical, paper, plastics, rubber and textile industries.
- Xtreme Liquid Line Metal Detectors enhances product purity and protects vital downstream equipment from metal in the product stream.
In addition to its rugged construction, the Xtreme Metal Detector offers easy-to-use set up, operation and reporting, all from a large well-designed graphical interface.
Set-up and Operation
While the Xtreme Metal Detector ships with factory pre-set setting for your products (based on actual testing and provided application data), adding new products or changing parameters is simple. The following are a few standard features:
- Four password protected levels of access
- Auto set-up and product learning
- Easily change product boundaries/rejection
- One touch log reporting
- Eight fields of data recorded on a large flash drive
- Multiple communication ports – USB and Ethernet
- Log/tracks/rejects, on/offs, faults, warnings, product and setting changes, operator changes and much more!
Eriez proudly introduces the new line of Xtreme® Metal Detectors. This revolutionary metal detector is made in the USA and offers enhanced features, improved sensitivity, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. Truly “best in class,” Xtreme gives you the greatest dollar-for-dollar value of any detector on the market. It was designed to strike a perfect balance between absolute detection of all metal and elimination of false signals that slow down production. With the ability to detect 0.4mm metal spheres, Xtreme offers superior protection against contaminants while maintaining plant productivity. Other highlights include available remote monitoring and an easy-to-navigate control with extra large color interface modeled after today’s high-tech smartphones.
- Information & Alarm Tower: Bright, clear LED beacons and adjustable horn provide multiple levels of visual and audible alerts based on the user-defined settings.
- High-Pressure Wash Down Guard: The Xtreme MD Tunnel version comes with a durable, scratch resistant Plexiglas shield that is secured in position prior to wash down.
- Multi-Frequency Technology: At the heart of the new Xtreme Metal Detector is an “industry best” multi-frequency machine able to detect the smallest contaminants regardless of the inspected product’s characteristics.
- State-of-the-Art Software: The “all new” Xtreme® Metal Detector Software provides automatic product setup with self-checking capabilities and calibration verification for simple start-up and operation. All functions, settings and logs are stored and easily accessed by the operator, supervisors or the
- Single Point Electronics: Electronics are housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure with a single start/stop switch for both the metal detector and conveyor.
- Stainless Steel Sanitary Construction: Even the base model of the metal detector is Xtreme. Series 304 stainless steel robust housing with a sanitary-welded control box provides an xtreme-ly durable aperture head.