FF METAL SEPARATORS BY ERIEZ
- Machinery protection for extruders, injection molding, blow molding and fine grinding mills.
- Quality control for inspection of outgoing goods, granulate, reclaim, bagging stations, dryers and packing stations
- Model FF Metal Separators are available in eight standard pipe sizes: 1.18 in. (30mm), 1.97 in. (50mm), 2.76 in. (70mm), 3.94 in. (100mm), 4.72 in. (120mm), 5.9 in. (150mm), 7.87 in. (200mm) and 9.84 in. (250mm).
- Primarily Plastics Industry, non-wash down design.
- Model FF4: Plastics, nuts, coffee beans, high level of sensitivity, non-washdown design.
- Model FF5:Powders & spices in the Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry, high level of sensitivity, wash down design
The model FF Metal Separator is used to inspect bulk goods under free-fall conditions. Applications include machinery protection for extruders, injection molding, blow molding and fine grinding mills and quality control for inspection of outgoing goods, granulate, reclaim, bagging stations, dryers and packing stations.
- Detects and separates magnetic and non-magnetic metal contamination, even when encapsulated in the product
- Reduces expensive machinery failure and minimizes production downtime
- Ensures product quality
- Prevents customer complaints