ROTARY PADDLE BIN LEVEL INDICATORS BY MONITOR TECHNOLOGIES
POINT LEVEL Indicator
ROTARY PADDLE LEVEL SWITCHES
MODELs KA & KAX
KA/KAX Point Level Sensor for Bins, Silos, Hoppers and Other Vessels Storing Bulk Solids.
Rotary paddle bin level indicators consist of the most reliable, rugged and economical point level control sensors available for detection of dry bulk materials.
Model KA rotary paddle bin level sensor (standard configuration) is available through the eStore for our customers in Texas.
- MODEL TYPE: KA
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 115VAC
Get in touch if you need an application review or a product not offered on the eStore.
- Twist On/Off Cover – No More Bolts!
- Motor Shuts Off When Paddle is Impeded to Significantly Extend Motor Life and Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Wiring Access: 2 Conduit Entrances
- Competitive Price Makes The Monitor Bin Level Indicator Your Best Value
- Three Bearing Design With Sealed Bearings Last Longer
- Built-In Slip Clutch Extends Life
- Hazardous Location Approvals Available (Model KAX has ATEX/IECex haz loc approvals)
- Standard KA /KAX Units Rated to +300°F (+149°C)
- Hi-Temp Models Rated to +750°F (+399°C)
- Unique Low Voltage DC Design Available
Monitor’s KA / KAX line of rotary paddle bin level indicators consist of the most reliable, rugged and economical point level control sensors available for detection of dry bulk materials. These easy to install switches are proven performers in a wide variety of bulk materials. Monitor’s paddle switches can be used to eliminate bin overflow, maintain a predetermined material level, indicate plugging of conveyors and pneumatic lines or provide any of a number of level control functions. Unlike many other available paddle units for bins and silos, Monitor’s paddle level indicators (sensores de nivel) incorporate a feature that automatically shuts off the motor of the unit when the paddle is in a stalled position, which both extends the life of the motor and minimizes maintenance.
- Complete motor shutoff prevents motor burnout and extends the life of the unit
- Twist on/off cover means no bolts to hold or lose – Hassle- free housing design
- UL, CSA and ATEX/IECex hazardous location approvals (KAX)
- 1-1/4” NPT or 1-1/2” BSPT process connection
- Two conduit connections provide easy wiring access (M20 cable glands provided with Model KA units with BSPT process connection)
- Built-in slip clutch protects motor and drive gears from excessive rotational forces
- Three bearing design with sealed bearings fully minimizes drive shaft loads and drag providing extended life.
- Interchangeable paddle assemblies increase the paddle unit’s versatility
- Built-in signal delay prevents false signaling
- Field adjustable sensitivity
- High operating temperature up to 300°F (149°C) (Hi-temp version up to 750°F (399°C))